Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ready to shed some more lb's!

I have to admit I am a little slack when it comes to keeping up with my self.com weight loss tracker. I decided that I would go on today and log my progress. I feel like I have lost more weight since the last time I updated it. The scale confirmed it for me! Since I signed up in late December, I have lost a total of 11 pounds! Since August 2010, I have lost a little over 20 pounds! This is great but it just gives me the strength I need to keep on trucking. I have a long way to go to get back into a healthy range. I hope I can kick the blood pressure/high cholesterol cocktail every morning. The only way to do this is to get back to working out. I know this is no excuse, but my life has been flipped upside down in the last month or two. I have allowed myself to get out of the exercise routine. I did cancel my gym membership because it was so hard to get there with all of the things I am doing for Mark. So, my solution to this is to get back to walking/running outside! When the checkbook permits, we will invest in an elliptical for the house since Mark will not be running anytime in the near future or not at all.

Getting ready to take Jackie Chan on a walk and pick up Mark for his weekly physical therapy. I hope everyone is enjoying Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment