Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tracking Weight Loss goals in 2010

I was surfing the Internet this morning and found an interesting tool on www.self.com. On this website you will find many helpful tools to stay healthy in 2010. As I mentioned in my previous post, a huge goal of mine is to loose weight. You can set up an account online for free that will track you daily meals, exercise, goals, & water intake. This morning I put in my weight, measurements, and my goal weight. Every week you can update you weight and measurements and it will track your progress. I am going to give it whirl! I think this will be nice to have to look back on the progress I have made. My goal is to be able to say at this time next year I made it! I will keep you posted on progress. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. So far by keeping up with what I consume/exercise I have lost 3 pounds since i started logging on Self.com. I still have a long way to go but this is a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read your blog and love the wedding picture

    ReplyDelete