Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 Resolutions!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is that time again....... time for the infamous New Year's Resolution List! I swear every year I make a ton of resolutions that over time get put on the back burner. I hope 2010 brings wonderful things in my life as well as yours! I must say, 2009, was a hard year. There were many blessings but lots of challenges. Some I wouldn't like to experience again but I believe these challenges make you stronger.

With 2010 I plan the following:
  • Finish (done by February) my CPA exam and get back into the working world (in accounting)
  • Continue to grow spiritually
  • Loose weight - get back to a healthy weight and continue to reduce my cholesterol/blood pressure. This has been a resolution for the last 4-5 years. I have already started to work on this resolution. Started in August 2009 when I went to my doctor and had a wake up call! Since then I have lowered my cholesterol and lost 8 POUNDS just cutting out cheese, fried food, & eating less. Next step - add in more exercise.
  • Continue to grow with my husband to keep a healthy happy marriage.
  • Spend time with family and friends
  • Go see more live music - a little selfish but it is fun!
  • Live simpler
  • Read more books - I have a new found love for reading. My mom would be so proud. If you think about it we are extremely blessed to be able to read.
  • Organize my house

I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year! I will keep you posted on my list as I mark them off!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your goals Ashley! (gives me motivation too) :)

    ReplyDelete