Thursday, June 24, 2010

this and that...

I feel like I have not blogged in ages! Every now and then I like to go back to my New Year's resolutions list to make sure I am actually working towards the goals I set for myself. I can't tell you how many times I make a goal and fail! This is the year I will accomplish all of those goals! I have made a few lifestyle changes in the last couple of months. I feel that these are changes that will make me a healthier person. I went to the doctor last month to try and pin point why I have been exhausted for the last 7 years of my life! Yep 7 YEARS. Well as of May, I have lost 25 lbs since August 2009 just from making better food choices. Now I am adding in the exercise on a daily basis and hope that I will continue on my goal to drop the remaining 40 lbs and keep it off. After all of the blood tests I got NOTHING! Healthy other than high cholesterol. Blood pressure was great. So I have decided to cut down my meat intake to a tiny piece (bite) to nothing daily. Call me crazy but I have noticed a BIG change in the way I feel. I no longer feel exhausted or run down. I am no doctor but I think my body requires little to no meat to function. By god that is what it is going to get! I have lots to update on here but I am running out of time. I have to get ready for my new temporary job!

1 comment:

  1. What's your blood type? Dad and I have the same blood type and we are actually not supposed to eat any meat...just the occasional seafood. And its pretty heavy on beans and stuff.

    Good for you...25 lbs! Hello swimsuit season!

    ReplyDelete