3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1.5 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1.5 cups panko
(4) 3 oz. thin sliced chicken cutlets
2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese
1. Beat eggs with mustard and cayenne pepper and season with salt/pepper. Spread panko in another plate. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then dredge in the panko; press to help it adhere.
2. In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook moderately over high heat, turning once, until browned (we put in the oven for ~10 minutes at 350).
3. Meanwhile in a bowl, toss the tomatoes, lemon juice and parsley with Olive oil; season with salt/pepper.
4. Plate the chicken and spoon the tomatoes over chicken and garnish with cheese.
**We served ours with a side of sautéed spinach**
Try oregano instead of parsley (we used fresh thyme bc that is what we had)
Add a little bit of mustard/cayenne after you dredge bc it got lost in the egg mixture