Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Penzeys Spices



Just taking a break from studying and thought I would share my thoughts on the best place to get spices. My Aunt Kathy first introduced us to this AMAZING place. You can go online and request a catalog or order online (www.penzeys.com). You will not be disappointed. My husband and I both love the selection and the prices. You cannot beat it. They have some really good gift ideas as well. For instance my aunt has given us the Steak Seasonings and the Kitchen of Province Gift Crate (both pictured above). We both love to cook and use these spices daily! The Steak Seasonings gift set is not just for steaks as you can use most of the seasonings on any meat as well as most vegetables. I encourage all to try it out. This place is the best. I never purchase spices in the store anymore unless it is an emergency.

Happy shopping!

1 comment: